Re: [NTLK] newton adsl

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 16:18:44 EDT

On 08/10/02 15:33, "Danilo Palermo" <palermo.dan_at_tin.it> wrote:

> Are there any applications for connector my newton through modem adsl.

Depends on what you want to do. I'm guessing that through ADSL, you would
like to maybe browse the web. For this, you would need a web browser like
NetHopper or Newtscape, both available on UNNA <http://www.unna.org/>. If
you want to send/receive email, then you need SimpleMail, again available on
UNNA.

-Laurent.

Evil Empire n.: [from Ronald Reagan's famous characterization of the
communist Soviet Union] Formerly IBM,now Microsoft. Functionally, the
company most hackers love to hate at any given time. Hackers like to see
themselves as romantic rebels against the Evil Empire, and frequently adopt
this role to the point of ascribing rather more power and malice to the
Empire than it actually has. See also Borg and search for Evil Empire pages
on the Web.