[NTLK] Newton & wireless internet

From: Connor Dickie (7rcd_at_qlink.queensu.ca)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 19:19:30 EDT

Hey gang,
        I want to use my Newt 2100 with a wireless connection to the net. I
don't want to have to connect to an external phone to do this. Are
there any drivers that allow me to use a card like the Sierra Wireless
Aircard

<http://www.bell.ca/shop/application/
commercewf?origin=personal_homepage_shell.jsp&event=link(dataDevices)>

I know about WiFi cards, but I want wireless access on the road.

What about Bluetooth and a Bluetooth phone? Are there Newton Drivers
for Bluetooth?

Connor Dickie
email :: 7rcd[at]qlink[dot]queensu[dot]ca
web :: http://hml.queensu.ca