Re: [NTLK] Synchronicity - Icon design contest

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 11:53:29 EDT

This sort of concerns me as well; Apple is viciously protective of
their intellectual property (as they should be), and while using system
icons in a toolbar isn't gonna turn any heads, incorporating a logo
from an iApp to support a product that SJ hates... doesn't seem like
the best way for me to keep my day job there.

I'm probably over-reacting, but just to be on the safe side, can we
stick to original designs?

Thanks! :-)

John