Re: [NTLK] Synchronicity - Icon design contest

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 13:06:45 EDT

Yeah, I use that and it works great! but the file I
get from this Stuffit archive returns a file with no
extension that none of my graphic programs
recognize...
.Ed (Happy October Fest!)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Newtvana <newton_at_ordersomewherechaos.com> wrote:

> Windows users can open Stuffit files using stuffit
> expander, a free
> download from
>
> http://www.stuffit.com
>
> ...Ross...
>
> On Wednesday, October 9, 2002, at 08:02 AM, Ed
> Kummel wrote:
> > I get a file that is not recognized when i attempt
> > view it. There is no extension so I don't know
> what
> > format it is in.
> > Of course, I'm on a Windows machine...
> > I checked the file in a text editor and there is
> no
> > indicator as to what format the file is in...

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party