[NTLK] SLIP, a 130 and NPDS

From: March Hare (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 19:12:59 EDT

Here's an idea I had.

I use my 2100 all the time.. carry it with me.

My 130 however, sits most of the time at home... I don;t have alot of
use for it.

The only method I have to connect it to anything is via it's serial
port, and I think it'd be really neat to run NPDA or some over server
on it.

Well, couldn;t I connect my 130 to my G4 via a Null-Modem, and set up
the G4 to act as a SLIP connection to the internet?

Anyone have thoughts on this? I'm going to start working on this
tonight after class... so anyone who responds within the next 2 1/2
hours might see something cool by morning :-)

~Donald