Re: [NTLK] Birthdays and Names...

From: sopha (sophalicus_at_charter.net)
Date: Wed Oct 09 2002 - 22:34:47 EDT

>You don't want to do that on a 120, because the killer app takes up more
>heap than it "saves" by turning it off. It wasn't made to save heap, but to
>hide eWorld from the popups and stuff. With the 120's limited memory, you
>should just live with it.
>--
>-Jon Glass
>Krakow, Poland

thanks jon. its not that important, but it did peak my interest. i will
cease all such thinking if it is going to require taking heap memory that
could otherwise be used for something that is more than just cosmetic. i
can't say i've run into any memory problems thus far, but then again i've
kind of limited myself to just using the built-in apps which have been
working fine thus far...with the occasional download here and there.

//christian