[NTLK] FS: Newton Messagepad 2100s (newtontalk)

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 10 2002 - 10:01:51 EDT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1380519790

>------------------------------
>
>From: "Dennis Brenner" <db999md_at_earthlink.net>
>Subject: [NTLK] FS: Newton Messagepad 2100s (newtontalk)
>Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 00:46:05 -0400

We have recently acquired more Newton Messagepad 2100's to resell. They
are tested and working. Screens range from Excellent to fair. Most are
pretty good. The black screen covers are pretty scratched up. We have
tested all of them by powering them up with an ac adaptor, clearing any
password if one was present, and testing the digitizer to make sure it
tracked properly and was working.

The list below will let you know how many we have, and will let you know
if the unit
includes the black screen cover or not.

NO BATTERY HOLDER, AC ADAPTOR, STYLUS, or other stuff is included.
nothing else, just the newton.