Re: [NTLK] Need MP2100

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri Oct 11 2002 - 14:34:05 EDT

on 10/11/02 1:40 PM, Robin Kidd at robink_at_cotse.net wrote:
> I am in need of a Newton MP2100( not an upgrade). <rant on> I cannot deal
> with eBay because they have managed to cost me over $2500 this year by not
> pursuing fraudulent sellers.<rant off>
    I can see why you'd be eBay shy, but people on the list have generally
had pretty good luck with the Newton sellers. I've bought from GEM several
times with no problems and other have reported satisfactory dealings with
jksales and philly discounters. You will find that a pristine MP2100 has
gone up in price over a couple of months ago, but they are still available
with a fair number of accessories.

Peter