[NTLK] Did anyone else get this?

From: Daniel ZS. Jagendorf (bufoamer_at_nyct.net)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 02:00:24 EDT

<I asked these folks to sell me their software..they refused. I asked if
they would release the executables to the public..and I got the following
text from them. I then asked them to release it to the public domain in
source..they refused, and then realized they had sent me this text and asked
me to delete it. Their continuing refusal to release or sell their software
prompts me to release the following text:

TimeReporter

To download Tim

With an attached file called Womanglow.jpg.scr (virus? virex didn't have a problem with it)

from
a_newtonian_at_aol.com