Re: [NTLK] Did anyone else get this?

From: Mark Ross (markr13_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 14:07:01 EDT

> This is getting out of control. Two days ago, I *received* an infected
>message from an strange address I don't own : daniel.padilla AT hotmail.com.
>The body of the message was a text I wrote for another guy some months ago.
> I know a lot of ppl have received this one too, apologies to all.
>
> Fontunately, i had installed an antivirus a few weeks ago and it
>catch the file, (Thanks Victor)
>
> Today i have received two more infected mails, one with an AOL username
>and password from "adrianne" and one from Seth H. talking about Moreinfo.
>it had womaglow too.
>
>Daniel Padilla

I got these as well. I just delete them since this won't run on my Mac.
I don't use any Microsoft email clients, so this stuff stops dead on my
machine.

Still using eMailer after all these years.....

Mark Ross
markr13_at_comcast.net

NuShields: Your best defense against screen damage
http://www.NuShield.com

Phone/Fax/Voicemail: (530) 678-5513