Re: [NTLK] LunaSuite

From: Jesse Garnier (newton_at_stonehopper.com)
Date: Sat Oct 12 2002 - 16:20:18 EDT

It works, and renders some pages better than Nethopper or Newtscape, but I
find it too crash-prone for regular use. Sadly, all Newton browsers have
"issues" of some sort. Newtscape's my "everyday" Newton browser though.

I can't remember their registration scheme now, although I'm sure I have a
registered/functional copy somewhere.

--Jesse