Re: [NTLK] New (?) Easter Egg

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sun Oct 13 2002 - 00:17:27 EDT

on 12/10/02 22:14, LA GREEN at lagoff1_at_hotmail.com wrote:

> OK i thought it was just me. what is supposed to happen?
>
> LAG
>

>> What happens, nothing happened on mine.

>>> these names down 3 times t=
>>>
>>> Hi Gary!
>>>
>>> Very interesting! However, lesv and stafford don't
>>> show up anything for me.
>>> Any typo?
>>>
>>> -Laurent.
>>> --

The last time you write the 3rd word, it is replaced with a secret message,
or augmented with something else.

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin      AIM/RV: LaurentDaudelin    <http://nemesys.dyndns.org>

fudge: 1. vt. To perform in an incomplete but marginally acceptable way, particularly with respect to the writing of a program. "I didn't feel like going through that pain and suffering, so I fudged it -- I'll fix it later." 2. n. The resulting code.