Re: [NTLK] Newton Games / More Questions

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 14 2002 - 15:46:20 EDT

Did you load the correct drivers onto your Newt?
go here:
http://newton.tek-ed.com
and scroll down to the networking section. Check to
see if you have the necessary packages installed. If
not, then you will have to install them. You can do so
right from my page.
Ed (Happy October Fest!)
web/gadget guru
http://npds.tek-ed.com (my NPDS server and it's new
subdomain)

--- Smith Family <smithrus_at_hutchtel.net> wrote:

> Hi NTLKers,
<snip>
> I want to get my Newt set up as an NPDS server,
> but I am confused when
> it comes to my card. Supposedly my Megahertz card is
> supported, but when I
> put it in I just get an error message.

<snip>

=====
"Bush, himself the most intellectually backward American president of my political lifetime, is surrounded by advisers whose bellicosity is exceeded only by their political, military and diplomatic illiteracy,"
 - Gerald Kaufman, a lawmaker from the governing British Labor Party