Re: [NTLK] opening up a Newton

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 03:06:41 EDT

Bertram,
I would love to help you, but I assume that you are located somewhere in the
U.S. while I am sitting in Europe...
But you can believe me that the little plastic thing sticking out is no
serious problem. To fix it properly you would need to disassemble your Newt
almost completely, which is not worth the risk to damage something if you
are not experienced.

Cheers
Johannes