Re: [NTLK] Newton Device?.. on a MP130..

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 13:30:34 EDT

On 16/10/02 13:16, "Jeffrey M. Swiger" <N8NOE_at_Comcast.Net> wrote:

> Argh..... This was my fear!.. I just tried to work the install of all
> the packages on the UNNA
> Site ( link in a previous Reply ), and it errors.. The 2.0/2.1 thing
> makes sense.. Can 2.1 be
> loaded, does it exist as a loadable?...

Nope. It's a hardware ROM thingie.

-Laurent.

grilf // n.: Girlfriend. Like newsfroup and filk, a typo reincarnated as a
new word. Seems to have originated sometime in 1992 on Usenet. [A friend
tells me there was a Lloyd Biggle SF novel "Watchers Of The Dark", in which
alien species after species goes insane and begins to chant "Grilf! Grilf!".
A human detective eventually determines that the word means "Liar!" I hope
this has nothing to do with the popularity of the Usenet term. --ESR]