Re: [NTLK] Apple and Newton movies

From: Ashley Campbell (awc2_at_buyclamsonline.com)
Date: Wed Oct 16 2002 - 19:53:15 EDT

Great site.

But is it me, or are the Newton ads really lame? I know they're trying
to market at the tense business sorts, but those are some pretty flat
ads, no matter who the goal. And did they have any TV advertising for
the 2x00 at all? It seems that when you finally have something to be
proud of, you should plug it a little.

-awc