Re: [NTLK] Belkin and OS X (was Re: NewTen)

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (N8NOE_at_Comcast.Net)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 00:29:21 EDT

Have you ever used the PC style Serial Port under OSX?... I got the
Belking to work
under Os 9.xx, but never got it to function under X... I am using the
Keyspan to
Run MacAPRS on the Cube, now this software runs under Classic, but still
needs to be recognized under both OS's.. If you got it all going unedr
X, I'll
go get the Extentions to get mine working.. But, These might be
different also?
I have the PDA Adapter, just the PC-Style (DB-9) there is NO Mac Serial
on it..

Jeff