[NTLK] LAnug next meeting

From: martina wilson (mwilson_at_newted.org)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 09:07:47 EDT

well it's getting to be that holiday time of year... lots of fun and
lots todo...
so i need some imput. which sat would people like to meet and where.
this question has been sent to our membership list but i would like to
include any one new.

P.S.
Woo and i are always glad to meet new newton users.
our southern LA friends have requested a meeting as well. please
contact me as to what sat is good. we will meet at the newport apple
store.
i will post to Nltk and to our membership list the results as well.

defy: a body in motion stays in motion... a body a rest is left behind
martina wilson
LAnug vice pres
LAnug_at_earthlink.net