Re: [NTLK] TIBET

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Thu Oct 17 2002 - 17:22:59 EDT

on 10/11/02 8:00 AM, Woo Lee at vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net wrote:
> 1. I used the 'smaller' setting, 640 x 480. When I switched to a larger =
> res. I get overlapping thumbnails.
   I know you sent this answer six days ago but it just arrived in my
mailbox (serious mailserver problems). I'm using the lowest setting on the
Olympus (640x480) and get the overlapping thumbs. I guess since you are
getting overlapping thumbs at a higher res this is a general problem with
TIBET and will likely occur regardless of the camera used (unless it has a
really small low-res file size). If someone has the source might this be
fixable?

> 2. I prefer 'portrait mode' on the Newt., have you tried landscape mode on =
> the Newt.?
   I tried both portrait and landscape. I did find if I moved the dialog box
away from the area where the thumbs were going to appear they came into
TIBET fine and didn't overlap. The overlapping seems to occur when the
screen is redrawn when the dialog box indicating downloading progress
disappears.

Peter