Re: [NTLK] ::radiofreenewton:: streams fixed

From: Camillus Guhl (cam+newtontalk_at_spamcop.net)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 07:20:19 EDT

Hi Jesse

I just gave a try to your site. I had to read the url's out of the .m3u format
files and enter them into MAD Max as I currently use Lunasuite (and not Newt's
Cape etc.).

Using a MP2100d, D-Link 650, D-Link-1000AP, DSL 512/128 kbit/s connection, I
got the best results with the 24 kbit/s stonehopper stream.

Regards
Cam

http://www.newtonsearch.net/

From: Jesse Garnier <newton_at_stonehopper.com> Date: 2002-10-17 16:14:53

Thanks to very helpful information from Victor Rehorst, I have changed all the links on ::radiofreenewton:: from .pls to .m3u format. They should now launch properly in MAD Max, all you need to do is hit 'play.'

I've also added a station submitted by Simon Roberts. Thanks, Simon!

I hope you all enjoy the tunes...

http://www.stonehopper.com/radio/