[NTLK] [OT] Smile! UN Survey

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 09:17:27 EDT

Pls just for reading and smile!
This is not my opinion and I really do not intend to start an OT discussion!

--lpetroni

(forwarded from acrobattalk mailing list)

To coincide the World summit, a worldwide survey was conducted by the UN.
The only question asked was:

"Would you please give your honest opinion about the solution to the food
shortage in the rest of the world?"

The survey was, not surprisingly, a huge failure.

In Africa they didn't know what "food" meant.
In Eastern Europe they didn't know what "honest" meant.
In Western Europe they didn't know what "shortage" meant.
In China they didn't know what "opinion" meant.
In the Middle East they didn't know what "solution" meant.
In South America they didn't know what "please" meant.
And, in the USA they didn't know what "the rest of the world" meant.