[NTLK] Okay, It has to be out there somewhere....

From: Paul Miller (pauljosephmiller_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 18 2002 - 19:36:21 EDT

Hello All,

It's good to be back on the Newton Talk BBS...
I have been off since I sold my entire collection to a
list member about a year ago (hope everything's still
working Grant) and bought a Palm 505 so I could use
medical programs at work. The palm is okay-
convenient size/weight, color screen, fast enought
processor for a database program- but nothing like the
Newton 2100.
Anyway I want to get one again and it may be too much
to ask for an "original 2100, single owner, rarely
used, great backlight, no screen or body scratched,
everything intact, apple leather case" but I'm asking
anyway. I'd rather give $ to a newton addict that
knows what we all want rather than a company/person
that deals with volume newts (no offense GEM or J&K).
If anyone has a "backup" they want to unload or the
like please email me OFF LIST and let me know.

Thanks to everyone.
Paul
pauljosephmiller_at_yahoo.com