Re: [NTLK] Pretec Modem

From: Lallang_at_aol.com
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 16:13:46 EDT

I bought one of these for my mother's 2100 and tested it on my own 2100
before I sent it out to her. It works fine with the 2100 both for faxing and
for data transmission. You will need the CompactFlash adapter that Pretec
also sells (http://www.pretec.com/index2/product/Accessory/adapter.htm) if
the eBay seller doesn't already include it.