Re: [NTLK] WTB: Older iMac or something.....

From: Jeffrey M. Swiger (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Oct 19 2002 - 18:08:31 EDT

Glen;
        I'd let friends use DOS!.. Along with Linux/FreeBSD/BeOS...
I just don't let them (Or try not to) let them get a Windows machine..
I know quite a few people that are Fed-Up with The Windows OS,
and the Crashes/ lock-Ups/ Assorted Problems, And there asking me
More and More about the BaseBall Hat I wear (Apple logo).. Once
Someone Asks, I'ts all Over!.. But I Have been forwarding all the
information to him, and I'm sure he'll ask me later. He has a Cube,
WHY is he thinking Windows?...

Jeff