[NTLK] Notes problem

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 09:48:34 EDT

>I occasionally have a problem using Notes. When I am writing and
>'erase' a line, and write over that line again, the line appears to
>shift off of the marked lines on the page. When I later scroll past
>this point in the Note document, line text in that area occasionally
>get overlaid, line on top of line (usually 2 to 3 lines of text). Very
>difficult to undo.

If you tap outside of the block of text you have written, you start
an altogether new block. Usually this is pretty easy to undo if you
select all text in the unwanted block, copy it to the clipboard,
and drag it from there to the end of the block you want it in
(wait till you see the caret blinking to make sure it ends up where
you want it).

Frank

-- Newton Hardware and Software at http://www.pda-soft.de