Re: [NTLK] Want to trade Newton stuff for MS office

From: Karel Jansens (kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 12:09:15 EDT

On Sunday 20 October 2002 16:02, Frank Gruendel wrote:
> Hi gang,
>
> I am interested in buying MS Office cheap or trade it for Newton
> hardware or software. It must run under Windows98.
> I am only interested in a legal original German or English version,
> documentation in paper form would be great although not a necessity.
> Please mail me privately if you are interested.

Why not simply download OpenOffice.org and keep your Newton stuff?

I've tried both the LGX (Linux) and Windows version and sofar it hasn't
choked on any of the Office documents that were thrown at it.

It feels faster than the Microsoft thing too.

--
Jazz.

"Revenge is a rolling pin!" (the Widow's Revenge team from Robot Wars)