Re: [NTLK] Off topic - OT - Re: German food

From: Joachim Hartmann (joker_jh_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 12:53:18 EDT

Hi Jeff, the correct Spelling would be_

Eiernudeln und Sauerbraten.

Suppose your GrandMom came from Germany?
If she knew Sauerbraten she came from the area around Cologne?

Did she do her Sauerbraten with Raisins?

The real "Sauerbraten" includes horse-meat, nowadays not availbale.

Nice to find someone liking it!

Joachim

PS: Can't see your picture, how does it work?

Am Sonntag, 20.10.02, um 16:36 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Jeffrey M.
Swiger: