Re: [NTLK] nSync Public Preview 1 Available

From: Jesse Garnier (jesse_at_radiofreenewton.com)
Date: Sun Oct 20 2002 - 23:55:30 EDT

John, your program looks great. I'm sure it's gonna be a killer app for the
Newton.

nSync doesn't work with my Belkin F5U103-MAC USB Serial Adapter. That's not
surprising, since Belkin doesn't support it under X, although it does with
with NCU in 10.2.1, albeit under Classic.

--
Jesse Garnier
jesse_at_radiofreenewton.com