Re: [NTLK] Newt OS 2.0 and nSync

From: March Hare (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 03:05:41 EDT

Indeed, Syncing to AddressBook from a 2100, and then to a 130 from
there DOES work. All 62 items went clean, with no errors

I guess that proves a Newton OS 2.0 devce WILL work... the 120
mentioned earlier must be a 1.3 model.

I noticed that only Person contacts will be imported. Is there any
chance we'll get the Company contacts on the Newt will be useable in
AddressBook? I know it'd help me alot.