Re: [NTLK] Ebay Alert...

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Oct 21 2002 - 12:51:42 EDT

Well seeing in the english version of Ebay that name is Ferdi Ozguner.
Could be different with the german version, I don't know. Depends on if the
databases on name is synced or not. And yes he is in Canda, it is where I
sent the check and where the package came from.

I recently purchased a dongle from him, higher than I wanted but it seems
they are all going higher and higher lately. It was brand new and as
advertised (still in packaging). I don't know about the software, I didn't
see it and the link is dead

-Dan

P.S. I did some digging and found a link with a CD of newton software he is
selling. Here is the link :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1391012922
No way to tell if it is the UNNA CD, just some collection he has put
together, or something he purchased from another and made copies himself.
But I have seen such CD's around Ebay for some time now, and you can get all
this stuff from UNNA or other sites around the net. Of course if you have
one slow connection, and just don't want to hunt around for the
stuff.....buy the UNNA CD before the ebay......it helps keep this list and
the archives going. :)