[NTLK] Yet another nSync version, with debug tools and the winning icon

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Tue Oct 22 2002 - 02:17:12 EDT

The results of the icon design contest are in (I suppose I could have
waited another hour for contest entries, but oh well). Brian
Carstensen's icon was the winner. It's classy and evocative of the
iSync logo without being derivative. Excellent work, Brian. (You're
immortalized in the about box.)

And for those of you that are experiencing problems with nSync, please
install the new version of nSync that's at the everchanging site:

http://www.everchanging.com/newton/

Go into the setup and turn on the SoupLadel plug-in. This will dump the
contents of your Names soup (or another soup, if you change it) into a
file on your desktop. This is something that you can send to me to
(hopefully) account for anything in your Names data that's making nSync
choke. :-) This plug-in executes after the other plug-ins (it's after
it in alphabetical order) so be sure to shut off the Address Book
plug-in if you're experiencing problems with it. And it ignores the
last sync date, so if you don't need it, leave it off. It'll just add
to your sync time.

John Anderson