[NTLK] Dream phone

From: Doug Parker (dougparker_at_progressdata.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 10:36:29 EDT

I've seen the handheld PDAs that function as a cell phone, and I don't like
the form factor. They're too wide, too heavy, and uncomfortable since
they're too flat. I don't like holding a brick to the side of my face to
make a phone call. It's going to feel pretty heavy after five minutes.

What would be my dream phone? A wireless, bluetooth, shotgun earpiece that
communicates to a PC card in the Newt.

Need to make a call? Slip in the lightweight earpiece, tap a number, use
assist to dial, and talk away.