[NTLK] London UK Newton Users Group Meeting

From: bob barkany (bob_at_barkany.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 15:14:25 EDT

Hello everyone

Finally I can announce that the what seems to be becoming the annual LUKNUG
Meeting shall take place at Imperial College 29th October From about 6.30pm
same venue as last year.
This year we will try to be a little more organised, and we are hoping to
show off the new nSync Sync thing, arrange a little internet radio steaming
if I understood correctly, and if anyone has a wireless setup that
works,perhaps they would be kind enough to bring it along.
I am hoping to provide refreshments and perhaps some nibbles. Would anyone
have objections to putting a couple of quid in the pot to help pay for them.
Any requests for food , special dietary requirements etc to me please
offlist, any more ideas about how to play with our toys gain , suggestions
welcome.

The meeting will be held in Sir Alexander Fleming Building (Building 5 on
this map) <http://www.ic.ac.uk/maps/sk.asp> which is on Imperial College
Road which is on this map
<http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=526749&Y=179262&A=Y&Z=1>

Any probs, please call me on the number below

-- Bob Barkany, Photographer
   tel +44 (0) 7973 666 243