Re: [NTLK] Napalm - Palm Emulator screenshots

From: Jameson Forster (jamesonforster_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Oct 23 2002 - 23:39:09 EDT

I can not believe you guys. All I can do is sew in livers. This is
neat. This software, even slow, would allow me to use some of the
available Palm MD references which all my residents delight in and
laugh at my Newton. They are a cynical bunch and do not believe, just
because I say it, that newtons are better. I would buy it and would pay
$50 for it. jf