Re: [NTLK] Names Notes

From: John Anderson (dearjohn_at_everchanging.com)
Date: Thu Oct 24 2002 - 12:44:38 EDT

Actually I was mistaken... it was late at night :-)

There's an array of notes on the Newton, however, and only one note
field on the Mac. So there's the big question on what to do there. I
could concatenate all of the notes on the Newton together into the
single AddressBook note, separating them by three linefeeds (that's the
Unix version of hitting return three times). Then when I sync back,
I'll turn each separate block of text back into a separate note. One
other thing to note (no pun intended): I can only transfer plain text
into the Address Book, not font styles or sketches.

How does this sound?

John Anderson
everchanging