Re: [NTLK] Paging Card --> Paging Card

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 00:37:28 EDT

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 COCCORP_at_aol.com wrote:

> ...THOSE ANTIQUATED THINGS?!?
> WHY in the heck would U want one?!?

One of the things I mentioned earlier is that small-scale paging systems
have been around for amateur radio enthusiasts for some time. Most pagers
can also be re-crystaled for different frequencies. There's the
possibility that this thing is so proprietary that there's no hope for it,
but I'd like to get my hands on one to inspect.

So if anyone's no longer using theirs, please contact me.

-Jeff