Re: [NTLK] What is a WALT??

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 03:16:21 EDT

"Ken Rumsey" <kenhsd_at_earthlink.net>

> While cleaning out my girlfriend's house, we came across a unique
Apple
> product.

(*snip*)

You know, I helped my (now ex) girlfriend clean out her house during a
move ... and the only thing we found was an old 386! :o(

Well, that and a bunch of spiders .....

As for the Walt itself, I would advise you to keep it ... and, of
course, monitor the threads. Perhaps someone has the software for it
...!

Saw the eBay shots (I'll be watching this one). Looks like there's
some sort of access door on the side where the controls are (volume,
contrast, etc.)?

--gdw