Re: [NTLK] Linestein use with Newton

From: rminton_at_commscope.com
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 09:15:06 EDT

I've got an extra Konexx and Global Village digital to analog phone line
adaptor that I've tried with my 2100 that both work fine that I'll sell for
$20 each + shipping.

Randy

Anthony Velasco <ecotone_at_mac.com>@newtontalk.net on 10/24/2002 07:34:08 PM

Please respond to newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net

Sent by: newtontalk-bounce_at_newtontalk.net