Re: [NTLK] Is any one going to bid on the WALT tablet?

From: Jeff Sheldon (jeff_at_jurai.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 10:59:40 EDT

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Josh Hillmann wrote:

> Is anyone on NewtonTalk going to bid on the WALT tablet?

That's a good question. It's tempting, but I'm still convinced that this
is a re-engineered PowerBook with a "Newton Technologies" touch screen.
I don't know if it's worth it, at least to me.

If they could scan a few pages of that manual somehow, that would greatly
influence probably most people on here. A photo of what's behind the
access panel would be nice too since the device doesn't look large enough
to house a harddrive from that era along with a motherboard.

-Jeff