Re: [NTLK] NaPalm: it's for real. (now backgrounds)

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 14:49:15 EDT

John Acuff wrote:
> If someone could point me into the correct directory, I would sure
> appreciate it! I've looked at every one that might remotely have
> anything to do with background pics and came up empty handed. I even did
> a Google search on UNNA for "backgrounds" and came up empty.

Install Avi's Backdrop if you don't already use it:

http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/backdrops/AvisBackdrop/

Get backdrops:

http://www.unna.org/unna/applications/backdrops/avi_backgrounds/
or here
http://www.drissman.com/avi/newton/AvisBackdrop/gallery/
or make your own:
http://www.drissman.com/avi/newton/AvisBackdrop/backgroundpictures.html

Personally, I'm a fan of the Diesel Sweeties online comic, so I use these ones
that I made:

http://www.chuma.org/newton/backdrops/