Re: [NTLK] Darned door clips

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 04:16:14 EDT

on 10/25/02 6:33 PM, Anthony Velasco at ecotone_at_mac.com wrote:

> I have looked into doing small scale production of clips, and offered to do a
> test run for the list. But, when I polled the list to determine what the
> demand might be, there were only two (2) list members who were interested in
> seeing this happen. Project Status: roundfiled. I believe most folks live
> without the clips, or use something like velcro or chewing gum to keep their
> door in place.

I don't use my door. It's in one of those custom cases that those NorthStar
people apparently used, and has its own flip lid built-in. If I didn't use
this case, I would use my older Calise case, and again, wouldn't use the
built-in lid. Not that I wouldn't mind having my missing clip replaced, but
it would depend on the cost to replace it.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.