Re: [NTLK] NaPalm: it's for real

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 06:17:38 EDT

> From: Victor Rehorst <victor_at_newtontalk.net>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] NaPalm: it's for real

>> - Can you beam from the Newton back to the Palm emu using a mirror?
>
> Uhh... you're joking, right?

You got me! (altho I suppose (given the creativity of Airport & CF cards
drivers, and the NaPalm itself, technically possible).

Also, how about the name "NuPalm"?

Nu sounds like the start of "Newton"

New as in "new"

Still reminiscent enough of "napalm" to sound funky

Plus in my travels I'd hate to slip and have airport security hear me say to
a friend "yes, I've got the latest NaPalm!"