Re: [NTLK] Is any one going to bid on the WALT tablet?

From: James Elliott (james.elliott_at_newted.org)
Date: Sat Oct 26 2002 - 11:13:48 EDT

It may have just been a plan for a Mac tablet, the only Newton
technology being HWR. Since it's flashing the missing startup drive,
he ought to try to boot from an external (as it has SCSI) and see if
the internal drive is cashed or just doesn't contain full system
software. That power supply doesn't look like that of a Duo, though,
but like that of an old PowerBook, and I think also the Mac Portable.
Am I remembering this correctly? My only laptops have been Duos, but
my brother had a 145.

-James