Re: [NTLK] Batteries---MP100 & 2000

From: Francois Baligant (newtontalk_at_nikita.cx)
Date: Sun Oct 27 2002 - 21:19:44 EST

    Im using Memorex NiCd AA batteries in my MP2100 and they works just
fine.

    I noticed there is at least 2 kind of NiCd batteries in the Memory
brand.. the 750ma
    and the 850ma kind. The 750 ones are yellow and the 850 ones are green.

    The MP2100 runs happily with the yellow ones.

    I tried to use NiCd AAA in the past with my PalmIII but they would
discharge
    themselve in a matter of days so your mileage may vary from device to
device

    Francois