Re: [NTLK] Back Drop Pictures

From: John Charlton (johncharlton_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 01:14:25 EST

Coincidentally just tried the UNNA upload script with a few of mine. If
anyone is interested they are Calvin & Hobbes with the "Cerebral
Enhance-tron", Dogbert ("Out! Out! Demons of Stupidity"), and a trio of
Muppets: Beaker, Kermit (holding a Newton), and my favourite Miss Piggy
(mature audiences only). Miss Piggy was tricky but worth it. I had to work
a fair bit in Photoshop with the 'curves' function to punch it up a little
and she's still a little on the large size. Beats Buffy anyday. :-)

The Muppets are grey-scale, the others 1-bit black and white.

jc