Re: [NTLK] NCU and 10.2.1

From: David Abramowitz (underdog_at_erols.com)
Date: Mon Oct 28 2002 - 12:07:34 EST

It should be pretty straightforward - I've been NCU'ing w/10.1.2 and a
Newt for a while, no problems.

In your System Preferences in Jaguar, choose Network. Since I connect
via Ethernet on the network, I pick Built-in Ethernet under Show:. Then
select the AppleTalk tab and check the box that says Make AppleTalk
Active. This works just fine. I have NCU's preferences set to
AppleTalk, and on the Newt side, I have in the Preferences under
AppleTalk to Connect using EtherTalk, and for the card I have my 3Com
card selected (3C589D). Then I crank up NCU in Classic, and on the Newt
I start the Connect app and choose Connect via AppleTalk, and Connect
To: has the name of my Powerbook.

That should do it!

- Dave