Re: [NTLK] nSync expired!

From: Simon Roberts (srob_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Oct 31 2002 - 07:46:35 EST

On Thursday, October 31, 2002, at 01:36 pm, Michael Sciascia wrote:

> However when i try to launch nSync on the Ti I get a message saying
> that the public preview expired and that i should get nSync from the
> developer site.

Same here. I guess that John is doing some debugging and will release a
new version when he is ready. The current version works quite well
(apart from the expiry) but remember to backup your address book and
newton first since nSync will almost certainly leave both in a state
which you do not want (no criticism intended - it is an alpha version
after all).

regards,

Simon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html