Re: [NTLK] NewtWiFi [2100 and Airport...]

From: [bri cors] (bri_at_nerdtech.com)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 07:32:08 PDT

I should have my 2000 [upgraded to a 2100] on Tuesday or Wednesday. I
wish it was already here, yesterday! Hehehee..

I'm looking to get this talking with WiFi - and am using Apple Airport
Base Stations to get this working [as I use those for both at home and at
work].

Can someone who uses this kind of set-up please recommend an 802.11 card
that works with this combination [2100/Airport]?

Thanks in advance - I can't wait to get back to Newton!

PS -> Are there other storage options than the 32MB cards?
        Can you use other kinds of memory [like compact flash, etc]
        in the Newt? Thanks!