[NTLK] newtons in sweden?

From: Nicolas Krizan (nico_at_mbox309.swipnet.se)
Date: Sun Sep 01 2002 - 13:10:39 PDT

Hello

I am a new subscriber from Sweden. Never would I have expected such a
lively user community when I bought my Newton a year or so ago! I just
needed something inexpensive to keep track of lists, notes, meetings etc.
As a Mac user I thought it would be cool to have an Apple PDA, obsolete
or not.

I've not done anything more advanced (Mp3/internet/mail/wireless), but
after being inspired by reading the first couple of hundred posts to the
list (in just a few days!) maybe someday I'll dare try :-)

I am very curious, however, to know if there are more people from Sweden
on this list? I've found a user group called =BBSnag=AB on the net, but it
seems they haven't been doing much of anything for a couple of years.

kind regards/nicolas