Re: [NTLK] NUG in Minnesota?

From: Chris Harding (charding_at_frontiernet.net)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 11:44:00 PDT

Hello group,
We made an attempt to start a NUG in Minnespta a couple of years ago.
It was organized by a student at St. Olaf college in Northfield named
Tim DeChant (Tim ...are you there Tim ? ). We had 1 meeting at a
little restaurant in Northfield. Had people from all over, several came
up from Iowa had a couple of students from the college, I came down
from Apple Valley (southern suberb of minneapolis). We had about 7
people, it was a great time. Had 3 emates, a 130, couple of 2000's, I
had the only 2100 (I think...). It was a BLAST !! I heard rumours
about another meeting but when I contacted Tim he was in Australia for
the semister. I would love to help get this going again. I need some
help with the wireless thing :-). If anyone is interested get ahold of
me off list.

Chris Harding